Support Florida FFA at Citrus Expo for a Chance to Win!
FFA’s Florida state officers have served as vital volunteers at Citrus Expo for the past eight years. The tradition will continue at Citrus Expo 2017. Please help support the future of Florida agriculture by participating in the annual FFA Fundraiser Raffle.
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased online at CitrusExpo.net or onsite at Citrus Expo. Enter any or all of the prize drawings as many times as you wish. Each ticket purchased increases your odds to win! U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue will draw the winning tickets at 4:45 p.m. on August 16. You must be present to win!
BACKYARD PULL-BEHIND BBQ SMOKER
Donated By: Hays LTIThis popular prize returns to Citrus Expo for this year’s FFA Fundraiser! The large smoker includes a double-rack cooking area and firebox for indirect heat to ensure quality smoking.
Phantom 3 Standard Drone
Donated By: AgNet Media, Inc. The ideal drone for first-time users, the Phantom 3 Standard canstop in place, speed up or fly higher in an instant. Features include acamera, automatic flight assistant, safe flight limits, auto-hover, liveGPS, status and direction indicators, and 25 minutes flying time on asingle battery charge.
“Florida’s First Billboards – Florida Citrus Crate Labels”, Original Citrus Crate Labels and a Kate Spade Citrus Motif iPhone 7 Phone Cover
Donated By: Florida Citrus Hall of Fame This prize package includes:
• A copy of the book “Florida’s First Billboards – Florida Citrus Crate Labels” by Brenda Eubanks Burnette and Jerry Chicone Jr.
• Several original citrus crate labels
• A Kate Spade citrus motif iPhone
Shooting & Stay Weekend Package
Donated By: OK Corral Gun ClubValued at $1,000 (does not include gratuity), this prize allows the winner to customize his or her activities. Offerings include:
• Mining Town Lodging: A two-night cabin room stay that includes breakfast and s’mores at the bonfire
• Shotgun Sports – Sporting Clays: Two rounds of 50 clays and private lessons for two people, golf cart rental, four boxes of shells, two shotgun rentals and eye and ear protection
• Static Range Sports: Pistol, rifle and cowboy action, range fee and golf cart • Doc Holiday’s .22 Shooting Gallery: Rifle, 200 rounds of ammo and golf cart
• Food and Beverage: Friday night dinner, lunch, shooters buffet and Sunday brunch
*This prize must be redeemed by August 1, 2018.
UF Gator Game Weekend
Donated By: Southeast AgNet Radio Network, University of Florida College of Agicultural & Life Sciences and Florida Department of CitrusThe package includes tickets to UF vs. Vanderbilt, September 30, lodging at the Doubletree Hotel in Gainesville, and a Florida Gator-themed, 26-quart Orca cooler stuffed with tailgating goodies. GO GATORS!!!