Wednesday, August 16, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 17, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Seminar Program Preview:
• Importance of controlling psyllids in HLB-endemic groves, insecticide resistance management, and how to control psyllids with fewer sprays
• Young tree care and current status of citrus nurseries
• What you need to know about production, postharvest and economics of new fresh fruit varieties for the Florida citrus industry
• The latest on the CRDF bactericide field trials
• Staying afloat in a sea of HLB: a closer look at some potential grower success stories